The disc screen is used to separate the product stream based on particle size.
The product is spread across the disc screen where small particles, dust and dirt fall through the rotating discs. The large pieces remain on the rotating discs until they reach the end of the disc screen.
Because of the dynamic effect there is no risk of entanglement of material during the screening process.
- Efficient Material Separation: Disk screens excel at effectively separating materials based on size, shape, and density. The rotating disks create a cascading effect, allowing smaller particles to pass through while larger ones are conveyed for further processing or removal. This ensures accurate material separation and reduces the need for additional screening stages.
- High Screening Capacity: Disk screens are designed for high throughput rates, making them suitable for industries that require fast and efficient screening. The innovative design of the disks enables a larger screening surface area, allowing for increased material handling capacity and improved productivity.
- Reduced Downtime and Maintenance: Disk screens are known for their self-cleaning capabilities. The rotating disks help prevent clogging and blinding by continuously agitating the material, minimizing downtime for cleaning and maintenance. This results in improved operational efficiency and reduced costs associated with interruptions in the screening process.
- Versatile Applications: Disk screens can handle a wide range of materials, including wet, sticky, or difficult-to-screen substances. Whether it's waste management, recycling, mining, or other industries, disk screens offer versatility and adaptability to various screening needs.
- Improved Product Quality: The precise screening action of disk screens ensures the production of high-quality end products. By accurately separating materials, disk screens help remove unwanted contaminants, ensuring a clean and consistent final product that meets quality standards.
- Space-Efficient Design: Disk screens are often compact and space-saving, making them suitable for installations with limited space. Their vertical orientation and smaller footprint allow for easy integration into existing processing lines or new plant layouts.
- Energy Efficiency: Disk screens are designed to optimize energy consumption. The rotational motion of the disks requires less power compared to alternative screening technologies, resulting in energy savings and reduced operating costs.
Your project soon?
Expert in the
Company of the
for your project